Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You spin my head right round, right round...

Vote for my blog It's a Boy... It's a Boy... It's a B-O-Y!!!  on Mom Blog Network

OMG - How long has it been?

Forever I guess.

My world has been spinning like a record for the last few months. Busy days of working in a new career + a commute of 3 hrs daily = no time for fun/blogging.

By the time I get home and recap everyone's day... it's time for BED! Not so much fun.

However, my commute has turned my car into a library on wheels. What a wonderful way to feed your mind with all kinds of useful information. I've been listening to audio books and learning so much. I just finished "Think & Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill. What an amazing mind.

When I read The Secret back in 2007, that was life-altering for me. This new book is revolutionary. The human mind is so powerful it is scary. I have incorporated the teachings of Napolean Hill into my daily routine and am seeing an abundance already. Opportunities are knocking on my door that I never though possible in my entire life. I am being introduced to people that I never thought I would be in contact with. My life at this moment is amazing.

Although currently working in a location that I loath; I am working in a career that I love. I am manifesting change to occur in the near future and will have successfully landed a career in my home town within the next month. Change is good! I can't wait to see what the next opportunity brings.

No comments: